Camp Kerala at F1 British Grand Prix
01 – 04 Jul 2022
Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, United Kingdom
Combine the electrifying energy of Silverstone with the unique Camp Kerala location
With this all inclusive access, you can visit the on-site restaurant for a leisurely breakfast to start the day overlooking Hangar Straight, or stay tucked up in bed and enjoy a ‘tent service’ to rival any room service as the cars speed by.
Feel the pure roar of the race, the grit of the track, and the growl of the engines. Socialise in a unique setting, grab a frosted drink, mingle with ex-drivers, and entertain your friends and guests.
You can also make full use of your VIP Grandstand seats or, get even closer to the action from within the inner circuit on the private Camp Kerala viewing deck along Hangar Straight.
Experience the race day atmosphere like no one else. Relax and rest in ultimate comfort, ready to wake up trackside for another day of action.
Camp Kerala Experience
After the day’s action and the evening’s celebrations, avoid the inconvenience of travelling on and offsite, instead wander back to the luxurious comfort of your tent to rest and re-boot for another action packed day. Equipped with a double or two single beds, duck-down duvets, sheepskin rugs and Egyptian cotton sheets. Each tent comes with a solid wood and carpeted floor, electricity ports, and wifi. The tents are furnished to the highest standard, in our timeless style and receive a daily turndown, fresh linens, towels and toiletries. Celebrate this historic edition of the Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix 2022 in style.
Once you arrive you’ll never want to leave.
Let's get down to details
- Luxurious, trackside, tented accommodation for two guests (3 nights)
- Tent service 24/7 including daily clean and turndown, fresh linens, towels and toiletries
- Private Wifi, electricity and heating in each tent & around site
- Shared luxury bathroom facilities
- Concierge available
- Private ensuite/shower is available on request at additional cost
- VIP Grandstand seats
- Private Camp Kerala viewing deck along Hangar Straight
- Camp Kerala organise travel to and from Silverstone if required
- Includes General Admission tickets
- Inner circuit access
- Menus designed onsite by chef Ian Alexander
- Variety of menus throughout the day offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Snacks, outdoor grills, late night bites, and room service
- All food is made fresh to order using local British ingredients and quality produce
- The bar is operated on an all inclusive bases around the clock
- Exclusions to the bar are fine wines & vintage champagne
- House wine and house champagne is included in the all inclusive bar
- 1 VIP Parking space per tent
- Exclusive Camp Kerala entertainment programme across the weekend
- Live bands, DJ's, ex-driver Q&A sessions, special guest appearances
- Onsite Spa & grooming area
- Electric scooters & bikes to explore the CK site and further
- Onsite shop, motorshop experience area
- Private transport from car park/helipad/arrival point to the Camp and around Silverstone is included
Camp Kerala at Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix
Camp Kerala Experience
Sold by Camp Kerala LLP