21 May 2022
Stade de France, Paris Saint-Denis, France
Watch the famous French band Indochine at their comback concert
6 years after the fabulous "Black City Tour", they return for a gigantic show and an exceptional anniversary tour, the "Central Tour".
Indochine concerts always create unforgettable moments with the spectators. Be ready for a one-of-a-kind VIP experience.
You will have VIP access to your private stand and permanent access to the bars in your box and to the box shop. You will enjoy a breathtaking view of the stage and the entire stadium from your box and seats, all while tasting the inventive cuisine imagined by Guy Krenzer, for Maison Lenôtre (Krenzer has been awarded the prestigious Ouvrier de France award). This delicious meal will be accompanied by champagne, wines and soft drinks.
Throughout the event, a private waiter will personally take care of all your needs.
Let's get down to details
- Private waiter for your box
- Shared suite
- Merchandise store available in hospitality area
- Panorama view into the stadium
- View to pitch
- Direct access to your private stand from the box
- Uninterrupted access to the box bars
- Cocktail served continuously
- An inventive menu from Maison Lenôtre, created by Guy Krenzer, Meilleur Ouvrier de France
- Open bar/complimentary drinks (beer, soft drinks)
- Beer, wine service
- Champagne service
- 1 Parking Pass for each 2 tickets
- Entertainment throughout the event
- Event gift included
Sold by Stade de France